Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Voter Voices - Neeses, S.C.

By PHIL SARATA, T&D Correspondent Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Leave a Comment Default Large
Phillip Williams, Neeses -- "I support Mike Huckabee because he believes in the things that I believe in as an evangelical Christian. I agree with his stance on taxes, I agree with him on the abortion issue, and I like where he stands on the direction he wants to take the federal government."Janice McDaniel, Neeses -- "John Edwards is the (candidate) that I'm supporting. I tend to agree more with the things he wants to do for our country. I like Hillary (Clinton), too, but I prefer John Edwards. I just think he's more honest about the things he has to say than the other (candidates). The fact that (John Edwards) is a native South Carolinian has a lot to do with my support. Southern people just seem to be a little more honest than Northerners."John James, Norway -- "From listening to him, I think he's (Sen. Barack Obama) the best candidate for the job. I actually think that (Obama being the only African-American in the race) is a strong point for him, because people are looking for change, and he's the man to do the job."• Compiled by T&D Correspondent Phil Sarata

No comments: