Friday, January 11, 2008

B I O


Some forty-three years I wandered about this big, beautiful, blue globe called Earth, blind. Now, I can see. Praise the Lord!


A bit about me:

Typical mass consumer that likes to make noise and call it music, who eagerly engages in conversations concerning Christ, the cross, the way to blessed assurance, politics, food, and life.


People I'd like to meet:

Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Adam n Eve, Albert Einstein, Daniel Boone, Jimmy Hendrix, Jimmy Page, my great grandfathers, Goldie Hawne, George Washington, Santa Claus, Eric Clapton, John Bonham, Bathsheba, Paul (formerly known as Saul), Rachael Welch, C.S. Lewis, Paul Bunyon, John Lennon, Christopher Columbus, Pee Wee Herman, Samson and Delilah, George Bush, Larry Curly Mo and Shemp, Abraham and Sarah...


In general, my interests are in following the Way; music; ministering; reading; hiking; biking; tinkering; traveling; consuming... all not necessarily in that order.


My music prefs are noisy Christian stuff; nice Christian stuff; quiet Christian stuff; noisy stuff; nice stuff; quiet stuff; and.. more stuff.


Movies I kinda like to rehash are Christmas Vacation; Up In Smoke; Nice Dreams; Jesus Christ Superstar; Luther; Night of the Living Dead; Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Naked Gun all of em; Shreks; War of the Worlds all of em; Eraserhead; Clint Eastwoods; Arnolds; Taxi Driver; It Came From Outer Space; Frankenstein; Abbot n Costello; Jerry Lewis; Goldie Hawn; and some movie with Sally Fields in it that I can't ever remember the name of it. None of it really makes any sense nor does any of it seem to really matter this way or that. It's just a list.


I like television when it is off!


A short list of books that I find fit to strike up a conversation over are the Bible; Pilgrims Progress; The Four Loves; Christianity In Crisis; What If The Bible Had Never Been Written; The Screwtape Letters; The Return of the Prodigal Son; Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained; Reaching For the Invisible God...


My hero is Jesus Christ.

No comments: