Friday, August 19, 2011

SALVATION - UNEARNED, ETERNAL, ENDURING







The basis for my belief on Salvation.







“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.” John 10:27-29
The Christian Research Institute mirrors my belief and points to other passages which build a case which confirms the eternal condition of the Lord's flock.






God chose me before I chose Him. Why, me? NOT a CluE! But, He doesn't make mistakes.
I suppose I will throw this up on a post for others to consider. Maybe, it will help another Christian to better understand their relationship with their adoptive Heavenly Father.




















"Sincere believers are sharply divided on this question. Some say Christians can lose their salvation and subsequently must be born again and again if they fall away. Others contend that true believers cannot lose their salvation through sin, but they can apostatize or walk away from their salvation. Still others hold that salvation begins at the moment of conversion (not death) and continues for all eternity—I hold this view for several reasons."






No comments: