Monday, February 7, 2022

2nd in Command - Music Video by Tex & the Outlaws

2nd in Command 

by Tex & the Outlaws

It was my great honor to act the role of a criminal in Tex's video 2nd in Command

 

This generous kind-hearted man, Tex, gave me a place to park my home in 2013/2014 while living full-time in my motorhome in Columbus, Ohio. The neighborhood was one of the roughest in the city, at the time known as 'murder row' for the number of area homicides. Nevertheless, it was affordable and felt safe enough for me to lay my head for about a year. During that time Tex befriended me, sharing his faith and bits of pieces of his stories in Christ. Along the way he asked if I would be interested in acting a part in a music video he was in the process of making. I agreed. It was my joy and honor to be a part of 2nd in Command

No comments: